Monday, November 10, 2014

I´M COMIN´ HOME TO YOUUUU

Hey yall.

So I´m in the mission office. We´re having interviews with President. Tomorrow I get that AIRPLANE HOME! 

Carol got baptized on Friday. Our ´´capela´´ is a huge yellow house rented and there is a little swimming pool in the back... that´s where she got baptized. BASK. It was raining half the week and it was so important for Carol to be baptized in ´´her capela´´, but it wasn´t looking possible, BUT with miracles do Senhor the rain stopped around 4 PM and the baptism started at 7:30 as planned! 

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. 

I think my memory card has a virus, so if anyone at home knows how to fix that without losing all of my photos por favor help me when I get there this week... I´ll show yall fotos and what not when I get home ;)

PS I PREACHED TO A BUS FULL OF PEOPLE IN BRASIL THIS WEEK. IT WAS SICK. 20 SECONDS OF COURAGE, BABY.

See ya Wednesday ;)

Pela última vez,
Sister Morrill

No comments:

Post a Comment