Wednesday, May 8, 2013

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNNNN

We got a call from the mission office today, I officially leave in exactly 2 weeks to the Provo Missionary Training Center instead of Sao Paulo. I don't have my visa yet so I get some extra Utah lovin'! I can't believe it's really here, but I am SO excited to go.

I can't wait to meet those people and learn their language and basically immerse myself in everything
Brazilian. It's so great. I'm so glad that I get to go and spread the gospel to these amazing people, and invite them to come unto Christ. This is going to be the hardest experience of my life thus far, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My mission president is great. I've heard the area is B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL (name that movie). And I'm pretty sure I'm about to learn to work harder than I ever have in my life. 


Bring it on, Florianópolis.

1 comment: