Monday, February 3, 2014

HEY GUYS.
 
Well I realized that I emailed on Tuesday AFTER our miracle day, so I legitimately have nothing to tell you. Every time I say I have nothing to say, we end up with crazy long emails about nothing so I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE. I've still got 5 weeks in this transfer. It already feels like I've been here for 10... It's only been 2. It's been a SUPER slow week. Appointments fell through. Super Bowl AND rainstorm yesterday = no one is out. No one wants to talk. d e a d.
 
I legitimately have nothing to say. STANK. Are there still people out there? Do people still write letters? Has technology completely taken over yet? I've got a perfectly good mail box in front of our house that would LOVE to hold some of my mail. I'd love to hold some of my mail. I forgot what it looks like :P Welllllllllllllllllllll I've got nothin. I'm just rambling. Love you all. Tell me about your lives. And your kids. Or your jobs or families or the lack of any of the above. Let me know you're out there. Whatever you feel the need to write. I'll take it. I'M RAMBLING AND THROWING A PITY PARTY SORRY. OVER IT. I'm done. Bye guys. Have a rockin awesome week!
 
Love,
Sister Morrill

No comments:

Post a Comment