Monday, August 5, 2013

Semana 6!

I am out of time for email! This will be short, sorry! 

This week hasn't been TOO crazy. Except one of our investigators, Annie, fell off a 4 foot wall last week and broke an arm and a leg, and fractured some ribs. She's like 80 something, and she had to have surgery for the breaks... She's not feeling great, but she's as feisty as ever. I love her. We went to visit her at the hospital for a quick visit, and it turned into a 2 hour stay.. She likes to TALK. Then we visited her the next day and stayed for another hour, and gave her a Book of Mormon to read while she was down... Heck, she wanted reading material, so we gave her reading material! She was excited about it soooo that's nice hahaha. 

President visited us at District meeting, he showed us part of Utchdorf's talk "The Merciful Receive Mercy", and talked about it and told us to "STOP IT".. There's been some drama in the zone and President was kinda done with their crap, basically. GO PRESIDENT, I WAS TIRED OF IT TOO. Good times, good times.

We did service for Larry twice this week, we cleaned his pool, then on Saturday we helped him with all kinds of stuff in the yard, we cleaned his carpet, and made this huge thing to keep over his pool.. We were there for hourrrrrrs. It was great and completely exhausting. 

Um on Friday a member took us out for frozen yogurt, she's a little crazy. I can't lie, I kind of thought she was going to take us to the river and shoot us. That's all I'm gonna say about that. On the bright side, we have not been shot and the Fro-Yo was delicious. 

Sunday was Fast Sunday/Testimony meeting, and we had some funny stuff happening through the day. In the middle of testimony meeting this cute little girl goes up to the stand and this was her testimony.. "I like Heavenly Father because he blesses his little children.. um, one day I got to go with my aunt Jocelyn .. We shopped. Then we went to Jamba Juice with my aunt Jocelyn. We went to the coast and we saw a jellyfish. We tried to save the jellyfish, and it went on the shore and we said "eh never mind"....Amen!"
Sister Hale and I were cracking upppp. She was adorable.

Wellllllll it's go time. Thanks for everyone who's sent me mail, I LOVE it! Keep it coming ;)

Okay We're going to play laser tag with the zone... PEACE OUT

Love Sister Morrill


OH PS, HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY DAD I LOVE YOU 
I DIDNT FORGET YOU I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO EMAIL YOU
EVERYONE TELL MY DAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment