Monday, September 16, 2013

Semana 12 no campo da missao!

Hay hay hay!

This week hasn't been too crazy sooo sorry if this gets boring.. Ummm we've been visiting Annie, Donna and Larry a lot. Donna's other bird, Rosie, tried to kill me.. that was cool. He attacks black shoes and we came in and saw that he was out of his cage.. so I flung my shoes off and crawled on Donna's rocking chair.. I kinda looked like a fool, but i don't really care because I didn't want to lose a foot to a cockatoo.. I thought I'd be safe without my shoes on so I chilled out, but Rosie kept looking at me, and he just randomely RAN at me (yes, cockatoos can do that.. and they're fast) and tried to take off a toe.. so I jumped on to Donna's couch so Donna could protect me. I can handle spiders and gators and whatever the heck else you wanna throw at me..but throw in a stupid loud bird and I lose it, man. 

We got to help one of the best couples everrr paint, remove wallpaper, put up sheetrock and all that jazz, in their new house on Saturday... I am the master wallpaper remover.... and Elder Johnson did a fabulous job at destroying a wall when he was trying to remove wallpaper. It was a good time. 

Ummm we had two dinners AGAIN last night. But this time we were prepared so we didn't stuff ourselves the first time... The members love to feed us, that's for sure. PS this ward has the greatest members ever, I love them. I do nottttt want to leave these people!

We have an open house at the church this Saturday.. Hoping hoping hoping that it goes well! Transfers are NEXT WEEK. This transfer has flooooown by, I am not diggin it. Sister Hale thinks she'll be transferred and I'll be in charge of the area... yeah that's terrifying. But we'll seeeee. 

PS our Pday is on Tuesday next week because of transfers... don't get all excited because ya don't get a letter on Monday. and we're going to the Sacramento Temple then too! I'm psyched. 

I really don't have anything else to say about the past week... That's sad. This one will just be short and sweet I guess. LOVE YALL. If you read this ASAP I'll be on email for like another 20ish minutes maybe... you should say hi.. I don't care who ya are. It's currently 12:32 PM California time.. 

Alright I miss yall, love ya... tchau tchau.. ate logo!

Saudades, 
Sister Morrill


Also random tidbit- my portugues has turned to crap at this point and I am terrified to go to Brazil and try to understand everyone speak it there.. and reply. Uhh ohhhh spaghettios. But I really don't care at the same time... because IT'S BRAZIL AND I'M PUMPED... whenever it is that I get there haha.. No visa yetttt!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment