Monday, June 16, 2014

Oi gente!

14 minutes to write. Sorry in advance.

This week rocked.

We´re finding people to teach. Lots of people. 

Terezinha has a baptismal date for the 28th! buuuut didn´t come to church yesterday so we´ll see. If she still has the desire it will be June 29th or July 5th! 

Zone conference was on Tuesday.

President and Sister Fernandes are the greatest people on the planet.
When they teach, they don´t just teach us to be missionaries. They teach us life lessons. Tuesday was the life lessons of all life lessons. This is their last zone conference, they´re heading home in a week or two and President Silva will take over! Então, their zone conference was all about finding our future spouse hahaha, SO different than Cali but such a bask. They´re so fun. All of the missionaries were trunky-ZÃO thinking about home and all, but it was a great conference! 

My legs are completely covered in mosquito bites. It started with two, and then 5, then 10, then 17, and as of 2 days ago I have 22 on my left leg and 25 on my right leg. I quit counting after that. I don´t even want to know. The mosquitos in Campos Novos are KILLER. So different and SO MUCH WORSE. My legs look awful. But it´s cool. 

I have never been so exhausted in my life. I about pass out every night here. I feel like the moment I shut my eyes the alarm goes off and 6:30 arrives and it´s time to get to work again. Brazil is kicking my trash, but that just means greater blessings later, right? 



It´s been a lot of time since I´ve remembered to do this... but here we go again. QUOTE OF THE WEEK, ERRBODY!

´´SISTER MORRILL, VEM AQUI....-turns around and observes this extremely uninteresting morro- TEM UM CARA FAZENDO XIXI NA RUA.´´

Uh, english: ´´SISTER MORRILL, COME HERE. -morro=hill= SOME GUY´S PEEING IN THE STREET´´

-Sister Simões.

She kinda freaked out a bit. But I died laughing at her observance of this hill in the middle of no where for no reason. 

He 40 more seconds on the computer. LOVE YALL.

SHOUT OUT TO MY EL DORADO FAMILY.

SHOUT OUT TO MY REAL FAMILY

NO MORE TIME

SISTER MORRILL

No comments:

Post a Comment