Monday, September 8, 2014

Hey yall.

There´s legitimately nothing else happening here.

We´re working so hard and no one is accepting or we can´t find the at home. 

I´m legitimately waiting for President to call me and tell me I´m being emergency transferred or that he´s closing the area, because I don´t know what else I can do here. 

That´s all. 

But, so yall know...

I´m still alive.

Still mostly happy. 

Still love the people here.

Oh, PS. Elder Rodrigues was emergency transferred from our district like 2 weeks ago, and Elder Hakes just got notice and he´s being transferred TODAY, so basically the Elders who kept me sane here are both outtie and I´m lost and stressed and lonelyyyyyy haha, buuuuut it will all work out in one way or another. It´s whatever.

See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment