Monday, September 1, 2014

same old same old

So just a little tidbit of information this week..

We´ve been working with this less active family since I got to this area... Deliane and Ivan. They are incredible. I love them to pieces. We went to their house Saturday night... they told us they were COMING TO CHURCH THE NEXT DAY. They came. Life was good. It´s been a while! But that was the little miracle this week. Our investigators aren´t doing crap, but the families here are progressing so much. I was pleased haha.

That´s really all I´ve got. This area is killing me but I love the members here. This week is zone meeting, so there will be a lot of suffering and traveling, but I should get packages and letters ;´)

PS IT´S SEPTEMBER. I COME HOME IN NOVEMBER. TWO MONTHS GUYS. I´M PUMPED. BE PREPARED.

Til next week!

Sister Morrill

No comments:

Post a Comment