Monday, September 22, 2014

Miracle.

Hi yall.

I don´t have any time haha,

but know that Aline was baptized on Saturday and it was the greatest miracle of my entire mission and the spirit was so strong and we have another referral named Lucindo who wants to be baptized and I can´t believe it´s all happening.

Elders are ridiculous but I don´t have time to explain so never mind.

OH MY LANTA. WE HAD ZONE CONFERENCE LAST WEEK... They always leave the last 10-15 minutes for the missionaries who are going home to give their departing testimonies... I didn´t realize my mission is legitimately acabando, but I HAD TO GIVE MY LAST TESTIMONY AND I DON´T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED. I can talk in front of whatever group of people without problema, mas it caught me by surprise and I was shaking like nobody´s business and ALMOST cried... Sister Mantovani didn´t know what to do because I flat out never cry or freak out or do anything to show emotion aside from ridiculous amounts of happiness.But it´s fine.

I´m good now.

Still don´t believe it. But that´s our week!

MOM. PUT THE BAPTISM PICTURES ON THIS POST PLEASSSEEE :)


Love,
Sister Morrill

No comments:

Post a Comment